Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Mikey at Camp: Part IV - Doing Well!

I spoke to camp today. Mikey is doing fine. He has had a few melt-downs, but they were controlled in short order. His major one was at the pool yesterday - they got to the pool JUST as the thunder and lightning started, and they had to not let him in. (I told them to give him a note that says, "Rain means get out of pool.") At any rate, there seems to be nothing they can't handle. (I called Mom with the update.)

They have had to remind him to keep his hands to himself - actually, what they told me was, if he starts to touch someone - there are girls at camp too - all they have to do is say, "Mi-key!" and he pulls back his hands and says, "Keep your hands to yourself!"

I Feel Much Better Now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Wow!! Sounds like this very excellent idea about going to camp is really, really working out well. Enjoy yourself on your excursions, Grandma!

Janice