Saturday, July 2, 2011

Mikey the Mad Scientist

So the boys were over, as usual. And there was a brief time while Grandpa, David and I were all upstairs. Grandpa went downstairs and discovered the Mad Scientist at work. He called, "Grandma, come down here now!"

So I put on my shoes (you never know) and went down. There was Mikey, trying to turn on my KitchenAid mixer. In the bowl, he had sugar and several spices. Yup, corrupted by (I think) Playhouse Disney online, he was trying to make - A GIRL!

For those of you who don't remember: Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice...

Mikey also said, "Boys like mud," which Grandma immediately corrected.

"Not all boys!" [and certainly NOT Grandpa, which any of you who know him already know], "AND some girls do!" [which you also know if you've ever seen my in my garden :-]

No comments: