Saturday, January 23, 2010

Mikey and Foxy

Earlier this week (I was at the boys' house, math tutoring), as I went to leave, Mom said, "Wait! I have something for Aunt Evie." It turns out that Mikey made a likeness of Foxy! in ceramics. He said it was Foxy and it was for Aunt Evie! The likeness was astonishingly good (if I can figure out how to post a pic, I will).

As it happened Evie was on the list of "to-do"s that day. She took off the bubble wrap, her curiosity piqued. I had already explained that it was a gift from Mikey. When she saw it, she gasped, "Foxy? He made FOXY?" and she was near tears. Even the stolid Uncle Jim was impressed.

1 comment:

evie said...

Although he may have on his poker face 99% of the day, even this made moved him. I have Foxy sitting where everyone can see her. I will take a pic 2nite and load it to my fb.